The human expression is based on modalities - channels and is composed of a combination of perception and memory. Scientists have observed that the humans can be classified as Visual, Auditory, and Kinesthetic learners on the basis of the three main sensory receivers. Visual learners learn through seeing, Auditory learners learn through listening and Kinesthetic learners learn through moving, doing and touching.
In young Children the brain is constantly building to form new connections in response to the stimulations received. Some children possess a dominant or preferred learning style. As a result some children learn faster when they receive the information visually, some by listening and others by touch. Some children also have a mixed and evenly balanced blend of the three styles.
At Brainobrain, we identify the individual preferences of a child help them learn these different ways of learning through the VAK-methodology, Our teachers are trained to alter the approach to suit the learning styles of individual children. Research have shown that if children receive and memorize at the same time the information that is coming from the visual (seeing), auditory (hearing) and kinaesthetic (tactile / touch) neural circuits / senses in the brain to learn and memorize the most and the fastest.
How it Helps ?
- VAK method is a powerful mental gymnastics tool
- Helps the children to transfer of information from the left to the right hemisphere of the brain
- Contributes to the full development of the brain in children
- Helps the children to learn best and faster
- When your visual, auditory, and tactile/kinesthetic processing systems are functioning well, your whole brain functions better, and learning becomes easier.
It is significant help to your child to improve these different ways of learning in maximizing their potential.
Would you like to hear little more? Please send us a message, we will get in touch with you at the earliest!