Become a Brainobrain teacher
We are constantly looking for teachers interested in a rewarding and flexible part-time job.
Brainobrain Norway opens door to a whole new world of teaching for young children. We welcome talented individuals with a passion to work with children. A person with inherent skill to manage children with great love and affection is welcomed to be our Brainobrain teacher.
As a teacher, you get:
- Make a difference in young children life
- Earn respect and identity
- Flexible working hours
- Training in Brainobrain methodology, every 3 months
- Advance communication and NLP skills
- Strengthen your CV by learning Brainobrain
- Be a part of successful organization
We expect you to:
- Motivate and love working with children
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Can work minimum of 2-4 hours a week
- Authorized to work in Norway
- Attestation / authorization from local Police to work with children
Want to become a Brainobrain Teacher?